Here’s a short summary of what we’re talking about (these are my actual notes from the episode)…
1. Just got back from Paris.
2. Launching a new training soon on Facebook – if you’re interested go to buildingalawfirm.com/facebook
FREE TRAINING: “three secrets to using Facebook to actually get clients without having to be tech savvy or spend a ton of money”
3. Today’s episode is about mindset – and I thought I’d talk about this based on the experience I had while on the plane coming home.
– stop wasting time on stuff you can’t control
– look within for why you are frustrated
– instead of whining and crying look for solutions
– use it as a learning experience to avoid the problem in the future
Christopher Small knows how to start and build successful law firms. He is the owner of CMS Law Firm, a Bellevue estate planning firm, and Building a Law Firm, a site dedicated to teaching lawyers how to start a successful law firm.