LFMM 014: Law Firm Radio Advertising 101
In this episode of Law Firm Marketing Mastery we talk about the basics of radio advertising.
If you’ve been listening to any of the prior podcasts then you know I’ve been working out a plan for radio advertising for about two months now.
And it’s finally finished!
I’ve read books on radio advertising, scoured Google, talked to mentors and peers and coaches, and shaken down the sales guy at the radio station to learn as much as I can about radio advertising in as short amount a time as possible.
And Now I Want to Share that Information with You!
But that’s not all. I’m also going to tell you about some blow back I received from my DUI direct mail campaign and how I dealt with it (and a similar circumstance I had when I first started my law firm).
In this Episode We Talk About:
- What to do when your “peers” get pissed at you for your marketing efforts;
- Why it’s important to understand your law firm marketing efforts aren’t meant to sign up every person that needs your services;
- The most important aspect of a of a radio advertising campaign (hint – we’ve already talked about it before);
- Why it might be a good idea to skip a week or two of radio advertising; and
- I give you a great tool for keeping track of all of the blogs you read.
Items Mentioned in Law Firm Marketing Mastery
This week I referenced a couple of things in the podcast:
What can I say? This episode was heavy on my experience setting up a radio advertising campaign for my law firm, so I did a lot of talking and not a lot of referring.
Don’t Want to Miss an Episode? Subscribe!
If you don’t want to miss another episode of The Law Firm Marketing Mastery Podcast subscribe today!
And, if you like what you’ve heard so far, go leave me a review on iTunes – it only takes you 30 seconds but it can help thousands find me.
Want to read the web version? Click here.
Want a PDF version? Click here.
Questions? Comments? I Want to Hear from You.
You have to trust me on this. I was skeptical just like you are right now.
But the more you participate, the more you’ll get out of this.
So, don’t be shy! Have a question? Ask it. Have a comment? I want to hear it.