LFMM 018: Law Firm Marketing – an Interview with RJon Robins
In this episode of the Law Firm Marketing Mastery Podcast I talk to Rjon Robins of How to Manage a Small Law Firm about starting and managing a small law firm successfully.
If you follow this blog at all then you know about my relationship with RJon. I credit him for giving me a lot of the tools for success I used at the beginning of my law firm journey.
And today, he’s going to share some of that information with you.
In this Episode I Talk About:
- How RJon got started with his business;
- Some huge mistakes RJon made when starting out;
- Why it’s important to take big risks;
- The “team” you should have working for you; and
- Tons of FREE helpful tips, tools, and tricks to start and build a successful law firm.
Items Mentioned in Law Firm Marketing Mastery
- How to Manage a Small Law Firm
- CMS Law Firm LLC
- Key Financial Reports (bookkeeping 101)
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- You 2 by Price Pritchett
Want to say hi? You can do it in a few ways:
Don’t Want to Miss an Episode? Subscribe!
If you don’t want to miss another episode of The Law Firm Marketing Mastery Podcast subscribe today!
And, if you like what you’ve heard so far, go leave me a review on iTunes – it only takes you 30 seconds but it can help thousands find me.
Questions? Comments? I Want to Hear from You.
You have to trust me on this. I was skeptical just like you are right now.
But the more you participate, the more you’ll get out of this.
So, don’t be shy! Have a question? Ask it. Have a comment? I want to hear it.