I listened to a podcast the other day that talked about the difference between winners and losers, and I decided to come up with my own list…
1. Winners do the thing when they don’t feel like it. Losers do the thing when it conveniences them.
2. Winners play the long game. Losers quit early.
3. Winners embrace failure. Losers run away from it.
4. Winners invest in themselves. Losers go it alone.
5. Winners don’t make excuses. Losers blame everyone and everything else.
6. Winners hang out with winners. Losers hang out with people that confirm their fears and excuses.
7. Winners delay gratification. Losers count their chickens before they are hatched.
8. Winners embrace the process. Losers look for shortcuts.
9. Winners take calculated risks. Losers play it unbelievably safe.
10. Winners get woo woo. Losers think it’s all a joke.
11. Winners take action. Losers plan.
If you’re a law firm owner or starting a law firm, don’t be a loser…
Building a Law Firm works on three pillars:
1. consistent content
2. paid advertising
If you can master those three pillars you can start a law firm and build a law firm that will give you EVERYTHING you want in life.
These videos will get you there. BUT, if you want more, there is more.
THE BACKROOM is for those of you interested in do-it-yourself. You can join for free for 7 days and try it out here:
THE SYNDICATE is for those of you that want one-on-one help, accountability, and to go FAST. You can apply to be a Syndicate member here:
Last, but not least, I host a LIVE EVENT every quarter (January, April, July, and October) to help you get more clients, build a better firm, and win at life.
If you’re interested in that, please go to the home page – https://buildingalawfirm.com
And, if you just want to get this amazing free content, that’s okay too. The key to success, no matter what, is TAKING ACTION.